Primary Care Select Physicians may now register for the Circle of Care Summit, March 1-2, 2019, at The Westin Birmingham. Reserve your spot online today! This year’s event is being hosted by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama and co-hosted by the Medical Association of the State of Alabama, Alabama Chapter – American Academy of Pediatrics, Alabama Academy of Family Physicians, and Alabama Quality Assurance Foundation. All Primary Care Select physicians are encouraged to attend.
- Restoring the Art of Healing: Palliative Care Communication Skills Enhancement
- Evolution of Birmingham’s Innovation Ecosystem from the CEO of Innovation Depot
- Risk Adjustment Essentials: Understanding the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services Hierarchical Condition Category (HCC) Model of Reimbursement
- Future Trends in Primary Care
- Don’t forget the Friday evening networking event at Topgolf
Session topics and times are subject to change. Questions? Email email@example.com for additional information about late registration and registration on site.