Without the proper safeguards in place, your patient information can easily fall into the wrong hands, exposing your practice to large governmental fines and risk to your reputation. The Medical Association recently partnered with PCIHIPAA to help our member physician practices take the precautions necessary to ensure their HIPAA compliance.
As a member of the Medical Association, you will receive from PCIHIPAA:
- A complimentary 2018 HIPAA Risk Assessment, which is now mandatory under federal law. Take the assessment online at pcihipaa.com/Alabama
- A 23-page Risk Analysis Report
- A free 30-minute HIPAA Risk Consultation
- One year of free Identity Restoration Protection through PCIHIPAA’s OfficeSafe program
- A free HIPAA Checklist at http://pcihipaa.com/checklist/alabama
Following the review of your Risk Assessment, PCIHIPAA will demonstrate its comprehensive HIPAA compliance program, which includes a $250,000 data breach and network security policy.
There is no obligation to take the Risk Assessment, online review or to receive the free year of identity restoration protection. However, the Risk Assessment is mandatory by federal law, and not having one on file is a violation of HIPAA. Take the 2018 HIPAA Risk Assessment.
Want to know more about PCIHIPAA? Call (800) 588-0254 and mention you are a member of the Medical Association of the State of Alabama to receive a discounted rate. PCIHIPAA is a preferred partner of the Medical Association.
You Can Avoid a HIPAA Fine. Here’s What You Need to Know. (ROTUNDA, May 25, 2018)
It’s Time to Make HIPAA Compliance a Priority (ROTUNDA, June 8, 2018)
This is How HIPAA Compliance Can Save Your Practice in 30 Minutes… (ROTUNDA, June 15, 2018)